Adult Stabilizing Evaluation and Treatment In a Residential Setting
There is HOPE. for help, call (888) 577-2691 or click here
Could you, your loved one or your client benefit from psychiatric evaluation, cognitive work, medication adjustments and compliance support, detoxification, observation or treatment initiation to prepare you for the next level of care?
Williams House at Lindner Center of HOPE, near Cincinnati, Ohio, offers an intimate and stabilizing residential environment for adults, age 18 and older, suffering with co-morbid mental health and addiction issues (Looking for an adolescent program?)
Our renowned multi-disciplinary clinical team uses state-of-the science technology, evidence-based treatment modalities and clinical expertise to stabilize and evaluate patients and make recommendations for the next identified level of care.
Our patients benefit from a customized stabilizing evaluation and treatment that meets them where they are. We have three main programs.
- 10-day Stabilizing Evaluation
- 10-day Detox and Evaluation
- Add-on Neuropsychological Testing and/or Treatment Initiation
We treat a variety of disorders, as well as complex issues and co-occurring disorders. Our program is built to get to the root of these issues and treat each disorder both individually and together. Here are the disorders we diagnose and treat.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Addictive Issues
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder
Who sees the most benefit from our programs?
Our approach offers a clinical advantage for patients who:
- Are experiencing their first behavioral crisis or have recently been diagnosed with a mental disorder.
- Have struggled with long-standing mental illness and/or multiple diagnoses.
- Experience intermittent or escalating behavioral crises.
- Have reached an impasse with their current treatment plan.
- Are facing difficulties at work school or home caused by substance or behavioral addictions.
- Had their medications changed three or more times in an attempt to alleviate their symptoms.
- May have multiple underlying issues that may not have even been diagnosed yet.
- Nothing seems to be working and the next steps are difficult to determine.
Why choose Williams House at Lindner Center of HOPE?
Lindner Center of HOPE is recognized for progressive programs and exceptional skills, our clinicians and support staff look forward to assisting you in your journey toward a healthier and more fulfilling life. Learn more about why you should choose us here.
Williams House boasts an experienced, high-functioning and cohesive treatment team working together to provide diagnostic clarity and individualized treatment recommendations to benefit the patient and their family. Throughout each patient’s experience, and to provide continuity of care upon discharge, Williams House’s treatment team also communicates each patient’s progress with referring and continuing care providers.