When faced with mental illness, patients, families and others want to educate themselves, preparing themselves to ask questions and play an active role in working toward managing the illness. This library offers resources that will enhance the understanding of mental illness, specific diagnoses, and treatment options.
- Finding HOPE Inside One’s Grief
- Are Some Of Us Wired to Take Risks?
- Depression Signs Go Beyond Typical Teen Behavior
- OCD Comes In Many Forms
- ADHD Linked to genes
- Mental Health Sufferers Find Niche in Workforce through Supported Employment Programs
- Mood Disorders Afflict Adults and Children Alike
- Perinatal Depression Effects Infant Development
- The Symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- TMS Therapy offers adults with depression new treatment option
- Treating Anorexia with the Maudsley Approach
- What is Depression?
- Teen Depression: How Caregivers Can Help
- Mood Disorders Afflict Adults and Children Alike
Quantia MD Podcasts
2021 Free Community Education Series
Free Community Education Series – Traumatic Stress and Substance Use: A Complex Relationship
Free Community Education Series – Aspergers Syndrome and OCD: Preventing Misdiagnosis
Free Community Education Series – Anxiety Management
Free Community Education Series – Family Boundaries: The ties that bind for better or worse
Event Time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
2020 Free Community Education Series
Free Community Education Series – What is OCD and How is It Treated?
Free Community Education Series – Helping Teens Become Healthy Young Adults
Free Community Education Series – Co-Occurring Disorders: More Common than not
2019 Free Community Education Series
Free Community Education Series – Mercer Harvest of Hope conference presentation 2020
Free Community Education Series – The Challenging Balance of Being a Loved One of a Person with a Substance Use Disorder
Free Community Education Series – Suicide Prevention
Free Community Education Series – Treating Mental Illness with Nutrition and Exercise
Free Community Education Series – Mental Health and Genetics
Free Community Education Series – Mindfulness
Free Community Education Series – Making IT Through Crisis: DBT Distress Tolerance Skills
Free Community Education Series – Internet Use Disorder and My Child
Free Community Education Series – How to parent for children’s good mental health
Free Community Education Series – Emotion Focused Household Culture
Free Community Education Series – Suicide and the Role of Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
Free Community Education Series – Feeding the Demon: One Family’s Struggle with Anorexia
* Note continuing education credits are only available during the live session. To view past webcast videos you must be registered.
2021 Webcast Series
The Need for Assessment During/After Detox – Pulling back the covers on substance abuse
Treatment Possibilities for Treatment Resistant Mental Illness
An introduction to Radically Open Dialectical Behavior Therapy (RO DBT)
Crossing the Line: From Dual Diagnosis to Complex Comorbidity – Webcast Event 2.25 CME/CEU offered
Clinician Conversations of HOPE
Lindner Center of HOPE clinicians offer quick and concise viewpoints and guidance on important mental health topics.
Dr. Allison Mecca discusses how expressing authentic emotion is essential for creating human connection.
Erin Snider, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse, recommends important resources to help survivors and their families heal.
Ron Freudenberg, Outpatient Therapist, shares guidelines on how to set up a healthy, productive conversation with a loved one.
Dr. Margot Brandi, Medical Director of Sibcy House, says it’s important not to ignore a a social post that may be a cry for help.
Dr. Jennifer Farley, Associate Chief of Psychological Services, shares ways to make the start of the new school year less stressful.
Jessica Kraft, Psychiatric Mental-Health Nurse Practitioner, extends warm thanks to the patients who inspire us every day.
Dr. Elizabeth Mariutto, Clinical Director of Eating Disorder Services, recognizes her team for their care and dedication throughout the pandemic.
Dr. Paul Crosby, President and COO, explains why tending to your mental health is as important as your physical health.
Dr. Allison Mecca breaks down three types of psychotherapy treatment.
Dr. Stacey Spencer shares novel skill-building approaches to overcome problems and achieve goals.
Dr. Will Hartmann explores the stigma of mental illness and how to fight it.
Dr. Chris Tuell, Clinical Director of Addiction Services, offers helpful insights into the complexities of treating alcohol addiction.
Women experience depression and anxiety at twice the rate of men. Dr. Danielle Johnson examines contributing factors.
Dr. Danielle Johnson looks at the mental health impact of the pandemic and increased racism-based stress in minority communities.
Dr. Lori Walter discusses how Telehealth benefits patients and how you can help support this important new service at Lindner Center of HOPE.
Dr. Tracy Cummings, Chief of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, discusses the ever-increasing prevalence of mental illness in children.
Dr. Tracy Cummings looks at the many assessment and treatment options available for children and teenagers at Lindner Center of HOPE.
- “Failure To Launch” — What’s Really Holding Back Emerging Adults?
- Changes in Adolescents That May Cause Concern
- Depression during the holidays and signs, symptoms and triggers
- Dr. Paul E. Keck on Milestones
- Eating Disorders During the Holidays
- Feeling blue after the holidays?
- Information on Teenager Angst & Depression
- Lindner Center of HOPE Can Help Those Struggling With Depression
- Lindner Center of HOPE Introduction
- Lindner Center of HOPE: News on Anorexia – Fox 19
- Lindner Center of HOPE: News on TMS Therapy (WKRC)
- Lindner Center of HOPE: Treatment of Depression
- Lindner Center of HOPE: Women’s Mental Health on Fox 19
- May is Mental Health Month
- Milestones Series on Recovery Dr. John Hawkins
- Musical “Next To Normal” Discussion
- New Eating Disorder & Medications
- News on Bullying 1 Fox 19
- News on Bullying 2 Fox 19
- Questions and Answers about Eating Disorders
- Questions and Answers about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Questions and Answers About Sibcy House
- Treatment For Teen Depression
- WCPO Adolescent Call-in Event