Peter White, M.A., LPCC, LICDC
Lindner Center of HOPE
With more than 25 years of experience, Mr. White serves as Outpatient Therapist at Lindner Center of HOPE. With expertise in a broad range of common behavioral health disorders, Mr. White has the capacity to help clients with individually tailored treatment planning building on personal stories and strengths.
Prior to joining Lindner Center of HOPE in 2015, for 13 years, Mr. White provided clinical, administrative and educational leadership in the treatment of co-occurring disorders at Northkey Community Care, Inc.
Mr. White has a Masters of Counseling Psychology from Lesley College in Cambridge, MA, and has pursued advanced graduate studies at University of Cincinnati.
Areas of Specialty / Interest
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mindfulness and MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction)
- DBT (Dialectic Behavior Therapy)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Co-occurring Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Prolonged Exposure
- Personality Disorders
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Recovery and Strengths-Based Treatment Planning
- Outpatient Management of Continuous, Multi-Problem Conditions
- 1993, M.A., Lesley College, Cambridge, MA
- 1990, B.A., University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, (LPCC)
- Licensed Independent Chemical Dependency Counselor, (LICDC)