Zachary Pettibone, MD
Lindner Center of HOPE
Dr. Pettibone serves as a staff psychiatrist at the Lindner Center of HOPE. He attends to adult inpatients on the Adult North inpatient unit.
Prior to entering medical school, he earned a B.A. in Zoology at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. After completing his degree at Miami, Dr. Pettibone attended the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine where he earned his M.D. He subsequently completed psychiatry residency training at the University of Cincinnati Psychiatry Residency Training Program. Dr. Pettibone joined the staff at the Lindner Center of HOPE upon completing his residency training.
Dr. Pettibone has received praise for his expertise in the use of psychopharmacologic and psychotherapeutic management of illness. He approaches each case using the bio-psycho-social model of illness to form an individualized care plan.
He is a specialist in the treatment of adult mood disorders, anxiety disorders, and psychosis.
- 2006-2010 B.A. Zoology/Pre-Medicine, Miami University, Oxford, OH
- 2010-2014 M.D., University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
Internship and Residencies:
- 2014-2018 Residency in Psychiatry, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
Licensure and Certification:
- 2017 Medical License, State Medical Board of Ohio
- 2018 American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology