Megan Morrison, CNP, PMHNP-BC
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Lindner Center of HOPE
Megan Morrison serves as a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner at the Lindner Center of HOPE. She attends to individuals across the lifespan in the outpatient setting to provide holistic nursing care and medication management services.
Prior to obtaining her advanced practice degree, Megan earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Cincinnati. Before becoming certified as a nurse practitioner, Megan worked as a registered nurse gaining experience in psychiatric, and medical-surgical nursing. She has worked in the inpatient and residential setting at the Lindner Center of HOPE. She has worked primarily with adults throughout her nursing career but enjoys working with people of all ages. Megan also has experience working with adolescents, as she was an educator who taught middle and high school science courses prior to transitioning into the healthcare field.
Her clinical experiences throughout her advanced practice education involved both inpatient and outpatient services for children, adolescents, and adults in the psychiatric mental-health setting.
- Bachelor of Arts, Kenyon College
- Master of Arts in Teaching, Muskingum University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Cincinnati
- Master of Science in Nursing, The Ohio State University
Internship and Residencies:
- Clinical practicums:
- Inpatient and Outpatient Treatment services for adults (Lindner Center of HOPE)
- Inpatient and Outpatient treatment services for children and adolescents (Lindner Center of HOPE)
- Inpatient treatment and consultation services for adults at The Christ Hospital, Cincinnati OH
Licensure and Certification:
- ANCC Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Current Ohio Nursing and Nurse Practitioner License.