Ronald Freudenberg, Jr., MA, LPCC-S
Lindner Center of HOPE
Mr. Freudenberg has over 13 years of experience working as a licensed clinical counselor and serves as an Outpatient Therapist with the Lindner Center of HOPE Professional Associates. Freudenberg practices as a generalist, working primarily with adults as well as older adolescents with a range of mental health and substance use issues. His main focus is individual therapy, although open to seeing some couples as well.
Prior to joining the Lindner Center of HOPE, Freudenberg worked as a clinical supervisor at the Clermont Recovery Center. Prior roles included Diagnostician/Clinician (CRC/GCGHS), and prior to that, 8yrs as an Outpatient Generalist Therapist (MH/SUD) in community mental health (GCBHS: Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services.)
He has a Master of Arts degree in Community Counseling from Xavier University, and is an independently licensed professional clinical counselor (with supervision designation) in Ohio.
Areas of Specialty and Interest:
- General adult mental health and addictions therapy
- Individual and couples counseling
- Counseling supervision
- Chemical dependency counseling and education
- Relationships and communication
- Career issues/counseling
Also has experience with parenting, anger mgmt. counseling and education.
Also of interest:
- Health and wellness (fitness, athletics, weight loss)
- Stage of life transitions
- 1998 BSBA, Xavier University
- 2007 MA Community Counseling, Xavier University
Licensure and Certification:
- State of Ohio, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor with Supervision Designation (LPCC-S)