Elisabeth Renner, LPCC-S
Lindner Center of HOPE
Elisabeth serves as an outpatient therapist at the Lindner Center of HOPE. She attends to adult and young adult patients. Elisabeth earned her MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Xavier University, after earning a BA in psychology from the University of Cincinnati. She participated in Chi Sigma Iota, a counseling academic and professional honor society and was awarded Magna Cum Laude, at the University of Cincinnati.
Prior to entering graduate school, Elisabeth provided mental health and therapeutic group programming for adults at the Lindner Center of HOPE. Elisabeth assisted in serving the mental health needs of children, adolescents, and families within local school systems during her graduate training. Post graduate training, Elisabeth continued her work within local school systems and maintained a private practice serving the mental health needs of adults in her community. Elisabeth has devoted significant time to specialized training in strength-based, trauma-informed, and self-compassion focused treatment. She has also completed training in PC-CARE and Seven Challenges addiction treatment.
Areas of Specialty and Interest:
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- 2016 B.A. Psychology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 2018 M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
Practicum and Internship:
- 2017 Practicum, Beech Acres Parenting Center, Cincinnati, OH
- 2018 Internship, Beech Acres Parenting Center, Cincinnati, OH
Licensure and Certification:
- 2021 Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor; Counselor, Social Worker & MFT Board