Expert discussion of:
• Mental Health
• Substance use disorders
• Treatment and strategies for coping
Presented by Lindner Center of HOPE clinicians.
Sponsored by Lindner Center of HOPE with the support
of Manor House.
Third Wednesday of every other month
from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at:
7440 Mason-Montgomery Rd.
Mason, OH 45040
Register by calling Pricila Gran at (513) 536-0318 or email name and phone number of attendees to
Monthly Calendar Series
February 21, 2018
The Addicted Brain and the Relationship with Mental Illness
Chris Tuell, EdD, LPCC-S, LICDC-CS
- Participants will become more familiar with the research regarding the addictive brain and the relationship it has with mental health disorders.
- Participants will become more familiar with the strategies involved in the treatment of co-occurring disorders (mental illness & addiction).
April 18, 2018
ADHD Through the Lifespan
Stacey Spencer, EdD
- Participants will understand maturation effects ADHD through adulthood.
- Participants will understand gender differences in ADHD presentation (and how this affects diagnosis and access to treatment).
June 20, 2018
What Is OCD and How Is It Treated?
Nicole Bosse, PsyD and Jennifer Wilcox, PsyD
- Participants will better understand OCD and the different sub-types of OCD.
- Participants will learn about ERP and how this is used in therapy.
August 15, 2018
Treatment Resistant Depression and Mood Disorders
Nelson Rodriguez, MD, FAPA
- Participants will become more familiar with the definition and underlying mechanisms involved in treatment resistant depression and mood disorder.
- Participants will become more familiar with the treatment strategies and options for patients suffering from treatment resistant depression and mood disorder.
October 17, 2018
The Impact of Trauma on Child Development and Wellbeing Throughout the Lifespan
Megan Schrantz, EdD, LPCC and Mary Hoft, DNP, MA, PMHNP-BC
- Participants will understand how adverse experiences can greatly impact the cognitive, social, and emotional development of children and adolescents.
- Participants will understand how trauma-informed treatment can reduce the negative effects of these experiences and promote resilience.
December 19, 2018
Integrative Mental Health
Amanda Porter, MSN, APRN, FNP-C, PMHNP-BC, CARN-AP
- Participants will understand the importance of mind-body approaches to mental health.
- Participants will review an integrative approach to diagnosing and treating mood disorders and anxiety.