Lindner Center of HOPE Eating Disorders Symposium for Primary Care Providers
Friday, September 22, 2023
8:15 to 11:45 am EST
Lindner Center of HOPE – Gymnasium
Free – 3 C M E / C E U
- Identify tangible strategies for the medical management of eating disorders in a primary care setting.
- Describe how weight stigma manifests in healthcare.
- Recall at least three recommendations for reducing weight stigma in the primary care setting.
- Describe common psychiatric medications that can be used for patients with eating disorders.
- Learn how to identify eating disorders in patients of all body sizes.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the University of Cincinnati and the Lindner Center of HOPE. The University of Cincinnati is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Cincinnati designates this live activity for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Ohio Psychological Association under approval number P099-311067501 (2010-2012) approves the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine Department of Psychiatry for 3 mandatory continuing education credits for Ohio Licensed Psychologists.
This activity has been submitted for 3 clock hours of CEU by The State of Ohio Counselor, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapist Board.
The opinions expressed during the educational activity are those of the faculty and do not necessarily represent the views of the University of Cincinnati. The information is presented for the purpose of advancing the attendees’ professional development.