Nicole Bosse, PsyD
Lindner Center of HOPE
Dr. Bosse is a staff psychologist and a member of the OCD and Anxiety team at the Lindner Center of HOPE. She also serves as the treasurer for OCD Midwest. Dr. Bosse provides psychological services for outpatients and individuals staying on the two residential units, Sibcy House and William’s House. Her area of expertise consists primarily of Exposure and Response Prevention, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, as well as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. Dr. Bosse also implements 8-9 months of training for interested unit staff on engaging patients in their exposure homework.
Dr. Bosse completed her postdoctoral fellowship in clinical psychology at the Lindner Center of HOPE. At the Lindner Center of HOPE, she provided individual therapy on the adult and adolescent residential unit, specifically focusing on OCD, social phobia, and other anxiety disorders. She served as a consultant regarding the treatment of OCD and educated the staff on how to implement ERP on the units.
Dr. Bosse obtained her doctorate in Clinical Psychology at Xavier University in 2014. Her dissertation focused on detecting over and under reporting of symptoms on a mental health screener used in juvenile detention facilities. Dr. Bosse obtained her Master’s in Clinical Psychology at the University of Dayton in 2009. Her Master’s Thesis focused on family and personality factors that moderate the effects of thin-ideal media on body image in college students.
Prior to joining the Lindner Center of HOPE, she completed her APA accredited internship at the Wright State School of Professional Psychology where she worked with the severely mentally ill in a local state hospital. Her clinical experiences during doctoral training have included implementing Dialectical Behavior Therapy, conducting structured clinical interviews, performing neuropsychological evaluations, and performing individual and group therapy from a cognitive behavioral perspective. She has also served as adjunct faculty at Xavier University for several Introduction to Psychology courses.
This provider offers telehealth visits.
- Morbid OCD
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- ERP for bathroom contamination
- Thin-Ideal Body Image
- Over and Under reporting on the MAYSI-2
- Psychological Treatment of Panic Disorder
- Psychological Treatment of PANS/PANDAS
- CBT for Psychosis
- What is OCD?
- OCD’s 10 biggest lies
- 2000-2005 B.A. Psychology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 2006-2009 M.A. Clinical Psychology, University of Dayton, Dayton, OH
- 2009-2014 Psy.D Clinical Psychology, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
Internship and Residencies:
- 2013-2014 APA Accredited Pre-Doctoral Internship, Wright State School of Professional Psychology, Dayton, OH
- 2014-present Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Lindner Center of Hope, Mason, OH
- 2014-2016 Postdoctoral Fellowship, Lindner Center of HOPE, Mason, OH
Licensure and Certification:
- 2016 Ohio State Board of Psychology, License #7395