Kathy Schmerr, MEd, RD, LD
Lindner Center of HOPE
Kathy serves as a staff dietitian at the Lindner Center of HOPE. She provides services to inpatients, outpatients, and those participating in the partial hospitalization programs.
Kathy earned a bachelor’s degree in food and nutrition-food systems from the University of Dayton, a master’s degree from the University of Cincinnati in nutrition education, and completed a dietetic internship at The Christ Hospital. Prior to joining the Lindner Center of HOPE, Kathy worked as a clinical dietitian in a variety of settings including public health nutrition, a large health system specializing in nutrition support, outpatient counseling, and an adult outpatient eating disorder program, and most recently worked in the long term acute care setting.
- Masters of Education in Nutrition, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
Bachelor of Science in Food and Nutrition-food Systems
- University of Dayton, Dayton, OH
- The Christ Hospital, Cincinnati, OH
- 1999 Registered, Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics member
- Greater Cincinnati Dietetic Association member