Office-Based Outpatient Services
Lindner Center of HOPE addresses the diagnosis and treatment of mental illnesses and addiction through the provision of a wide range of outpatient treatment programs for patients across the age spectrum, including children as young as two years old, adolescents, adults and senior adults. Outpatient care at Lindner Center of HOPE establishes an individualized treatment program that uses a combination of the newest protocols and proven techniques. Patients participate in meaningful individual or family therapy while maintaining normal life activities.
Lindner Center of HOPE Professional Associates (LCOHPA) is a private practice that welcomes new patients for child, adolescent and adult consultations, second opinions, medication management, neuropsychological and psychotherapeutic care. These services are provided by a group of leading mental health providers. Registration staff will verify, for existing and new patients, whether your insurance plan is in or out of network.
Co-insurance fees, co-pays, deductibles, out-of-network balances, or fees for services not covered by insurance will be collected at the point of service. All non-covered and self-pay patients, fees are collected at the point of service. Fees vary by clinician and specialty.
Senior Outpatient Care at Lindner Center of HOPE welcomes new and established Medicare patients age 65 and over for consultations, second opinions, medication management and psychotherapy.
- All patients have a clinician assigned as their primary clinician. It is the primary clinician’s responsibility to coordinate a treatment plan with the patient and the treatment team involved in their care. Most patients have a psychiatrist or nurse practitioner prescribing medications and either a psychologist or social worker as a therapist.
- Therapists on the treatment team are also able to conduct family and couples therapy as needed.
- Access to psychiatric rehabilitation services are available.
- Lindner Center of HOPE clinicians may prescribe genetic testing for consenting patients, with the potential to gain a deeper understanding of the impact of medications on an individual. To learn more about genetic testing, click here, view a brief video (click here) or visit www.assurerxhealth.com Read more about GeneSightRx, click here.
- Mood (Depression and Bipolar) Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Addictive Disorders
- Co-occurring Psychiatric Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Schizophrenia & Related Conditions
- Attentional Disorders
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy