When faced with mental illness, patients, families and others want to educate themselves, preparing themselves to ask questions and play an active role in working toward managing the illness. This library offers resources that will enhance the understanding of mental illness, specific diagnoses, and treatment options.
Disorder Specific Information
Quantia MD Podcasts
Lindner Center of HOPE Video Library
“Failure To Launch” — What’s Really Holding Back Emerging Adults?
Dr. Paul E. Keck, Jr. — President and CEO of Lindner Center of HOPE — appeared on “Answers 4 The Family” radio show on LA Talk Radio on March 26, 2012.
Dr. Keck discussed with Dr. Melody Foxx the fact that only 11% of young adults reach conventional markers of achievement by their 30s.
Read more: click here.
Listen to the show: click here.
- "Failure To Launch" -- What's Really Holding Back Emerging Adults?
- Changes in Adolescents That May Cause Concern
- Depression during the holidays and signs, symptoms and triggers
- Dr. Paul E. Keck on Milestones
- Eating Disorders During the Holidays
- Feeling blue after the holidays?
- Information on Teenager Angst & Depression
- Lindner Center of HOPE Can Help Those Struggling With Depression
- Lindner Center of HOPE Introduction
- Lindner Center of HOPE: News on Anorexia - Fox 19
- Lindner Center of HOPE: News on TMS Therapy (WKRC)
- Lindner Center of HOPE: Treatment of Depression
- Lindner Center of HOPE: Women's Mental Health on Fox 19
- May is Mental Health Month
- Milestones Series on Recovery Dr. John Hawkins
- Musical "Next To Normal" Discussion
- New Eating Disorder & Medications
- News on Bullying 1 Fox 19
- News on Bullying 2 Fox 19
- Questions and Answers about Eating Disorders
- Questions and Answers about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Questions and Answers About Sibcy House
- Treatment For Teen Depression
- WCPO Adolescent Call-in Event