There is HOPE
As someone suffering with a mental illness or a loved one of someone suffering, it is important that you know you are not alone. There is help and there is HOPE.
It starts with a phone call.
By calling 513-536-HOPE (4673), you are making a positive step toward recovery. Though it is understood this is not an easy call to make; Lindner Center of HOPE staff will do what they can to make the process smooth and work with you to find options for care that best suits your situation.
Lindner Center of HOPE offers a unique and effective treatment experience. Not only do patients benefit from the expertise of physicians and doctorate and masters level professionals, patients and families also experience a comfortable, therapeutic environment where they are included as part of the treatment team.
Read current mental health news, opinions, comments from Lindner Center of HOPE clinicians at our blog
Complete the questionnaire and determine if you should seek professional support for a mental health issue.
Please answer yes or no to each of the following:
- Have you been evaluated for or have you been diagnosed with mental illness, such as anxiety, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, bipolar illness, panic disorder, addiction, phobias or schizophrenia?
- Do you experience feelings of helplessness, hopelessness, worthlessness or guilt?
- Have you lost interest in daily activities and find it difficult to experience pleasure?
- Have you experienced a change in eating or sleep habits, or level of energy?
- Do you often avoid social situations and prefer to be by yourself?
- Are you pursuing high risk behaviors, particularly while driving?
- Are you experiencing problems at home, work, school or in your finances?
These questions are intended to help a person determine if he or she may need an evaluation for a mental health disorder. If you are struggling with one or more these symptoms, or they are affecting your daily living, you may benefit from a professional evaluation.
For an assessment and consultation with a licensed therapist at Lindner Center of HOPE, please call 513-536-HOPE (4673).