Mikaela Peavy, DNP, MSN, RN
Co-Director, Residential Services
Lindner Center of HOPE
Dr. Peavy serves as the director for residential services at the Lindner Center of HOPE. Her role incorporates both residential units, Sibcy House and Williams House, as well as the residential admission and assessment team.
Dr. Peavy earned a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree at the University of Cincinnati with a concentration of Quality Improvement, Leadership, Healthcare Advocacy and Finance.
Mikaela has over five years of experience in hospital management and leadership in the mental health setting. Prior to joining Lindner Center of HOPE, she worked for Diamond Healthcare Corporation as a Director of Nursing for 44-bed psychiatric hospital located in Cincinnati, OH. She currently is studying and preparing for the exam to become a Certified Psychiatric Nurse.
- 2011 ASN, Cincinnati State, Cincinnati, OH
- 2013 BSN, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 2015 MSN Nursing Administration, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 2017 DNP (Doctor of Nursing Practice), University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
Licensure and Certification:
- 2011 RN, Ohio Board of Nursing
- 2019 RN, Pennsylvania Board of Nursing