Nicole Jederlinic, DO
Staff Psychiatrist and Medical Director for the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Acute Unit
Lindner Center of HOPE
Dr. Jederlinic is a child and adolescent psychiatrist and a pediatrician who joined LCOH in 2019 and has been providing excellent care to patients in the Children’s hospital programs and the outpatient practice.
She attended medical school at the New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine in Old Westbury, New York. She completed a combined training program in the fields of Pediatrics, Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and the University of Cincinnati.
Due to her additional training in pediatrics, her interest is treating children and adolescents with medical complexity and providing continuous and comprehensive care to all patients and their families. She believes in providing evidence-based care and collaborating with families and patients to make the best decision for each individual.
- 2002-2006 B.A. Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA
- 2010-2014 D.O. NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, NY
Internship and Residencies:
- 2014-2019 Triple Board (Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry) Residency Program. Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati OH
Licensure and Certification:
- 2016 Medical License, State Medical Board of Ohio
- 2018 Diplomate, American Board of Pediatrics