Lindsey Flannery, RDN, LD
Lindner Center of HOPE
Lindsey serves as a dietitian providing services to inpatients, outpatients, individuals admitted to residential units, and partial hospitalization participants at the Lindner Center of HOPE.
She earned a bachelor’s of science degree in human nutrition and dietetics from The Ohio State University in 2011. She subsequently attended Miami Valley Hospital’s dietetic internship in Dayton, Ohio and graduated from the program in 2012. Prior to joining the Lindner Center of HOPE, Lindsey worked in a variety of settings including acute care, home care, and outpatient. In 2019, she completed a Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration.
- 2011 Bachelor of Science, Human Nutrition, Dietetics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- 2019 Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Colorado State University-Global Campus
- 2011-2012 Dietetic Internship, Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, Ohio
Licensure and Certification:
- 2012 Registered, Licensed Dietitian
- 2018 Basic Life Support Provider