Sara Dundes, APRN, PMHNP-BC
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Lindner Center of HOPE
Ms. Dundes serves as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner at the Lindner Center of HOPE, where she sees adult clients in the outpatient setting.
She has over ten years’ worth of experience in psychiatric nursing, having started her career working with adult inpatient psychiatric clients at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center in 2009 as a Registered Nurse. There she cared for individuals experiencing exacerbated symptoms of mood, cognitive, and thought disorders, including those with first-break psychosis. As a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, she has worked with adult outpatients coping with co-morbid mental health and substance use disorders at Monarch Primary Care through the Center for Addiction Treatment in Cincinnati, Ohio. She also served as Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for Southern Ohio Correctional Facility for the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.
Providing compassionate, evidence-based care is her treatment philosophy, and her pharmacological practice if complemented by her empathic approach. She is interested in treating the symptoms of Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, Bipolar I and II Disorders, and Major Depressive Disorder.
This provider offers telehealth visits.
- 2005-2009 BSN, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 2017-2019 MS, PMHNP Program, Wright State University, Dayton, OH
- 2018-2019 Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health, Cincinnati, OH
- 2018 Health Resource Center, Cincinnati, OH
Licensure and Certification:
- 2009 Registered Nurse License, Ohio Board of Nursing
- 2019 Certified Nurse Practitioner License, Ohio Board of Nursing
- 2019 Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification, ANCC