Jonathan C. Cole, DO
Lindner Center of HOPE
Dr. Cole serves as an adult psychiatrist at the Lindner Center of HOPE. He attends to adult outpatients, performs electroconvulsive therapy and is the medical director of TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) Services.
Prior to joining the Lindner Center of HOPE, he worked as a Resident Psychiatrist for Rowan University in Camden County, New Jersey. His primary areas of practice and study are treatment-resistant mood disorders and neuromodulation. Dr. Cole has been trained in both transcranial magnetic stimulation, and electroconvulsive therapy, and looks forward to being involved in expanding these modalities of treatment to a larger population in the tri-state area.
- 2003-2006 B.S. Psychology with Honors, Gwynedd Mercy University, Lower Gwynedd, PA
- 2007-2011 D.O. Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA
Internship and Residencies:
- 2011-2012 Osteopathic Internship, UMDNJ-SOM, Stratford NJ
- 2012-2015 Residency in Psychiatry, Rowan University, Stratford NJ
Licensure and Certification:
- 2015 Osteopathic Medical License, State Medical Board of Ohio
- 2015 Diplomate, American Osteopathic Board of Psychiatry and Neurology