Gabrielle Paul, MD
Lindner Center of HOPE
Dr. Paul is a child and adolescent psychiatrist who recently joined Lindner Center of HOPE after completion of her medical training. She will be providing care to adolescent inpatients and will be a member of the care team at the Farmer Family Neuromodulation Center.
Prior to entering medical school at The Ohio State University College of Medicine, she earned a BS in Biochemistry and Neuropsychology at the University of Miami in Florida as she had an early interest in the behavioral sciences. In medical school, she was active in health outreach programs for youth in Columbus and participated in research involving transitional age youth in subspecialty care.
After medical school, Dr. Paul completed residency at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine where she was involved in the Program Evaluation Committee and the Residency Training Committee to help enhance her and her colleagues’ training experience. She fast-tracked into fellowship at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center where she developed an interest in neuromodulation and received training in the use of ECT, TMS, and esketamine.
Dr. Paul has an interest in providing comprehensive care to children/adolescents and their families. She believes in providing evidence-based care and collaborating with patients and their families to provide individualized treatment. She is interested in improving access to neuromodulation for adolescents with severe illness.
- 2009-2013 B.A. Biochemistry & Neuropsychology, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
- 2013-2017 M.D., The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH
Internship and Residencies:
- 2017-2020 Residency in Psychiatry, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- 2020-2022 Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Licensure and Certification:
- 2021 Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 2019 Medical License, State Medical Board of Ohio