Date(s) - January 12, 2021
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Learn to eat with intention, attention, and enjoyment in this 10-week group focusing on mindfulness, mindful eating, & body awareness.
• Adults (age 18 or above). Willing to consider mature adolescents as well.
• Struggles with mindless eating (i.e., binge eating, compulsive eating) most days.
• Not imminently a threat to self or others.
• Patients do not need to have an eating disorder diagnosis to benefit.
• Engaged in outpatient treatment at least monthly.
• Clinician agrees to this referral and to maintain treatment throughout group.
• Tuesdays from 3:30-5pm once a sufficient number of patients have committed.
• This group will likely be run virtually via Zoom due to COVID19. May switch to in person at the Lindner Center of HOPE if needed.
• Can accept most insurance.
How to join:
• Discuss with your treatment provider. Contact Kelly Bernens (536-0634) to do initial screen and to
work out insurance/cost. Kelly will schedule an initial session with group leader to talk about the group,
commitment to the group, and to provide initial assessment forms. You will then be contacted once
group is ready to begin!