Name and Purpose
- The name of this organization shall be High Hopes.
- The purpose of thisorganization is to be a non-profit auxiliary, raisng funds, awareness and providing support for the Lindner Center of HOPE.
Membership and Dues
- Currently accepting new members, please apply online or make contact with High Hopes as directed below.
- In order to remain in High Hopes, a member is required to attend one of the following quarterly meetings. If unable to attend meetings, she is required to give notice to the hostess.
- Membership dues will be collected by the treasurer once a year.
- Active Dues: $48.00
- Meetings will be held four times a year – February, April, September and November. we will meet on the second Wednesday of that month at the home of a volunteer member.
- Derby Party 2009
- Bridge to Hope 2010
- Brick Campaign
- To date, we have raised over $250,000 for Lindner Center of HOPE!
If you are interested, or have questions about membership, please click here.