Intensive Outpatient Program Facts
- The program operates Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Programming starts promptly at 6 p.m.
- Patients and referrers will work with admission professionals by phone to be admitted to IOP.
- IOP enrollees check in between 5:45 and 6 p.m. and check out between 9 and 9:15 p.m. at the Welcome Center.
- Program lasts a total of 3 hours a day and participants attend 3 days per week, for a total minimum of 9 hours per week.
- Each participant must also be receiving individual therapy that addresses alcohol or drug related issues at Lindner Center of HOPE or another qualified provider.
- The duration of the program is 12 weeks, however, duration may be extended if deemed to be therapeutically necessary.
- The program is group based, however, supports individual therapy at Lindner Center of HOPE or elsewhere, family therapy, and community support groups.
- Many insurance plans will reimburse for IOP. The patient will be responsible for the payment of all services not covered by the patient’s insurance.
Call (513) 536-0050 and ask for IOP admissions. To download the referral form, click here. For program information call (513) 536-0050 and ask to speak to the supervisor of outpatient addiction services for more information.