EDO Partial Hospitalization Program Facts
- The Eating Disorder Partial Hospitalization Program at Lindner Center of HOPE (EDO PHP) operates Monday through Friday (except legal holidays), 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on the campus of the Lindner Center of HOPE at 4075 Old Western Row Road, Mason, 45040.
- Patients attend EDO PHP five days per week.
- Average duration of the program is four weeks, but duration of the program is based on individual progress toward established goals.
- 18 years or older
- Eating disorder diagnosis classified in the current edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM)
- Currently experiencing at least one of the following:
- Ideal body weight <85%;
- Intense fear of gaining weight;
- Distorted body image;
- Binge eating episodes; or
- Compensatory behaviors.
- Excessive exercising
- Referral from licensed independent practitioner
- Admission on a voluntary basis with the ability to participate in the therapeutic process
- Reasonable expectation that presenting symptoms can be reduced or controlled
Patient must have an established outpatient provider who can provide services upon discharge from the PHP program, and while the patient is enrolled in PHP, as needed.
During check in, badges will be issued to the enrollee and must be turned in when leaving the facility.
Admission process includes:
- Patients are asked to arrive at 7 a.m. on day one for admission.
- Referral from licensed independent practitioner received by intake specialists including basic patient information and reason for referral
- Review and acceptance by EDO PHP treatment team
- Nursing assessment (completed on day one of the program; takes approximately one hour)
- Social work assessment (completed day one of the program)
- Physician assessment (completed day one of the program)
- Development of initial individualized treatment plan
Many insurance plans have specific partial hospital benefits. Lindner Center of HOPE will work with each patient to determine coverage prior to enrollment in the program.
Call now to speak with an intake specialist: (513) 536-4673.