Partial Hospitalization Program Facts
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Partial Program at Lindner Center of HOPE serves patients age 12 to 17
- Adolescent Partial Hospitalization (PHP) operates Monday through Friday: 9:00a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- PHP Enrollees check in every morning between 8:30 – 9 a.m. and check out between 3:30 – 4:00 p.m.
- A guardian must be present for check in and checkout (badges will be issued to enrollee and guardian and must be turned in when leaving the facility).
- This is a full-day program where the adolescent attends five days per week. The treatment team will work with patients and families to design the right program for each situation.
- Average duration of the program is 7 to 10 days. The treatment team will make a recommendation regarding length of attendance based on the individual needs of each patient.
- Diagnosis of patients must fall within the diagnoses classified in the current edition of the DSM5, including but not limited to: affective disorders (depression and bipolar disorder), anxiety disorders, eating disorders, adjustment disorders, thought disorders not requiring hospitalization, such as paranoia and hallucinations
- The program includes:
- Group therapy
- Family treatment meeting(s)
- Pharmacotherapy and medication management
- A psychiatrist will see the patient individually
- Lunch and afternoon snack are provided
For admissions to Adolescent Partial Hospitalization, call 513-636-4124.