Outpatient Care Offers Opportunities to Overcome OCD
Comprehensive outpatient services led by specialists in the clinical practice group, Lindner Center Professional Associates (LCPA), provide an individualized treatment program that uses a combination of the newest protocols for treating OCD with proven therapy techniques. Adolescents or adults struggling with OCD participate in a meaningful combination of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) as well as group or family counseling, while still maintaining normal life activities.
- Patients with OCD who are able to participate successfully in regularly scheduled outpatient visits on their own or with family or support individuals
- Patients who are able to work closely with OCD specialists and psychotherapists to overcome the challenges of OCD
- Tailored treatment provides frequent outpatient sessions guided by seasoned Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) therapists and licensed psychotherapists.
- Physicians and clinical nurse specialists manage medication treatment.
- Regular individual and family psychotherapy sessions help patients and family members understand OCD as well as learn techniques to manage the condition long term.
- Patients learn to master both therapist-assisted and self-directed Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) to overcome fear and obsessions without the use of compulsions throughout the recovery process.
- Comprehensive diagnosis
- Medication evaluation and management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET)
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP)
- Treatment of co-occurring conditions
- Individual and group therapy
- Family therapy
- Education for patient and family
- Nutrition counseling
- Spirituality/wellness groups
- Vocational services
Individual and Family Support
Family and group support is an important part of recovering from OCD. Lindner Center of HOPE encourages and actively involves family members or significant others in the assessment and treatment phases. Evidence is building to show that family support and education services can accelerate recovery for those suffering from OCD.
At Lindner Center of HOPE, we understand that dealing with the financial implications of mental illness can be difficult. That’s why we are here to help. Together we can work through your financial obligations, insurance questions and payment options. Contact a financial counselor to learn more.
In January 2011, the practice negotiated insurance contracts with some third party payers. Registration staff will verify, for existing and new patients, whether your insurance plan is in or out of network. Click here for a downloadable checklist to help ensure you are prepared for your appointment.
Co-insurance fees, co-pays, deductibles, out-of-network balances, or fees for services not covered by insurance will be collected at the point of service. Medicare beneficiaries are welcome and should call 513-536-4673 to inquire about covered services.
All non-covered and self-pay patients, fees are collected at the point of service. Fees vary by clinician and specialty.