Outpatient care offers opportunities to overcome co-occurring conditions
Patients who are dealing with mental illness and the challenge of substance or behavioral addictions at the same time can recover with integrated, proven outpatient treatment. Highly qualified clinicians and experienced professionals from the clinical practice group, Lindner Center of HOPE Professional Associates (LCOHPA), work with patients and family members to accurately identify symptoms of co-occurring conditions and underlying causes. What follows is a personal treatment plan that uses proven and progressive therapies and techniques. Patients struggling with co-occurring conditions also participate in group and family counseling while maintaining normal life activities.
Outpatient services for co-occurring conditions may be provided either at our main campus or our HOPE Center North location. Be sure to clarify location when scheduling.
- Patients suffering from co-occurring conditions who are able to participate successfully in regularly scheduled outpatient visits on their own or with family members or support individuals
- Patients who can work closely with specialists in identifying and treating co-occurring conditions and addiction
- A complete and accurate diagnosis reveals underlying causes of the mental illness or addiction, leading to targeted, more effective treatment.
- Individualized, integrated treatment provides frequent outpatient sessions and education guided by specialists in various areas of mental illness and addiction, as well as therapists and licensed psychotherapists.
- Clinical programming is based in the most current, rigorous, scientific evidence.
- Physicians and clinical nurse specialists carefully manage any necessary medication treatment.
- Group and community support as well as couples and family therapy sessions assist both the patient and his or her support group in learning techniques to speed recovery and prevent relapse.
- Comprehensive diagnosis
- Medication evaluation and management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT)
- Individual and group therapy
- Family and couples therapy
- Education with skills to counter situational, behavioral, and emotional triggers
- Nutrition counseling
- Spirituality/wellness groups
- Vocational services
- Community support groups
- Ongoing monitoring and relapse prevention
Individual and Family Support
Evidence is building to show that family support and ongoing group support forms an important part of recovery from numerous mental health issues and addictions. Lindner Center of HOPE Professional Associates work collaboratively with family members and friends to establish effective treatment, prevent relapse and develop long-lasting solutions.