Inpatient Treatment for Individualized Therapy and Care
Inpatient services at Lindner Center of HOPE provide scientifically advanced and compassionate care for patients needing assessment for co-occurring conditions and stabilization. Care focuses on acute crisis intervention and detoxification from substances when needed. Psychotherapists and specialists in addiction and mental health combine progressive treatment strategies with carefully monitored medication. Family members and support groups become actively involved in helping the patient make important life changes.
- Adults and adolescents (11 and older) who are struggling with co-occurring conditions and are not responding to outpatient treatment
- Patients who would benefit from a brief hospitalization for stabilization
- Accurate diagnosis focuses on identifying underlying causes of co-occurring conditions by carefully understanding complex disorders.
- Treatment teams combine the expertise of recognized specialists in co-occurring conditions, board-certified psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, clinical therapists, mental health therapists as well as social workers, dietitians or spiritual therapists for comprehensive care.
- Immediate emphasis on stabilization and detoxification, when needed, treats critical symptoms to enable patients to pursue effective long-term recovery.
- Proven treatment plans use the newest protocol and a variety of strategies to treat each patient – addressing mental health issues and addictions as well as underlying causes.
- A focus on stabilization helps patients smoothly transition to partial hospitalization or outpatient care.
- State-of-the-art treatment environment supports patient recovery in a safe and clinically supervised setting with modern amenities and a comfortable private suite.
- Comprehensive services in family, relationship and lifestyle needs equip patients with skills and emotional support to prevent relapse. Family members can even stay with the patient if the clinician determines it appropriate.
- Therapies for treatment resistant mood disorders provide cutting-edge alternatives to treatment.
- Adult patients (18 years and older) may choose to continue private-pay Residential Care at Sibcy House.
Lindner Center of HOPE accepts payment for hospitalization (non-residential) from major insurance carriers according to the terms of individual benefit plans.
At Lindner Center of HOPE, we understand that dealing with the financial implications of mental illness can be difficult. That’s why we’re here to help. Together we can work through your financial obligations, insurance questions and payment options. Contact a financial counselor to learn more.