Inpatient Treatment for Individualized and Intensive Care
Inpatient services at Lindner Center of HOPE provide scientifically advanced and compassionate care for adults and adolescents needing stabilization and assessment. Anxiety specialists diagnose and treat patients with an individualized plan tailored to each patient’s unique needs. Multidisciplinary team members deliver a proven combination of therapy and medication treatments, when necessary. The patient’s family also becomes actively involved in the treatment.
- Adults and adolescents (11 and older) who are struggling with anxiety disorders
- Patients who need a more intensive, focused treatment environment for recovery
- Multidisciplinary treatment teams combine the expertise of psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed clinical counselors, nurses, social workers, occupational/recreational therapists and dietitians for comprehensive care.
- Proven treatment plans using the newest protocols stabilize patients and address immediate anxiety symptoms.
- A focus on recovery and improved mental wellness helps patients smoothly transition to continued outpatient care.
- State-of-the-art treatment environment supports patient recovery in a safe and clinically supervised setting with modern amenities and a comfortable private suite.
- Family involvement in patient care supports ongoing patient recovery. Trained staff guide family members, and even friends, teachers, and employers, in taking an active and supportive role in the patient’s life during and after inpatient treatment. Family members can even stay with the patient if the clinician determines it appropriate.
- Adult patients (18 years and older) may choose to continue private-pay Residential Care at Sibcy House.
At Lindner Center of HOPE, we understand that dealing with the financial implications of mental illness can be difficult. That’s why we are here to help. Together we can work through your financial obligations, insurance questions and payment options. Contact a financial counselor to learn more.
Lindner Center of HOPE accepts payment for hospitalization (non-residential) from Medicare, Medicaid, and major insurance carriers for hospitalization according to the terms of individual benefit plans.