Inpatient Treatment for Stabilization and Recovery from Addictive Disorders
Inpatient services at Lindner Center of HOPE provide scientifically advanced and compassionate care to patients needing assessment and stabilization. Focused care combines the expertise of addiction specialists and psychotherapists within a safe, intensive environment. The treatment team develops a plan designed to address the patient’s immediate challenges. Family and friends become actively involved in treatment.
- Adults and adolescents (11 and older) who are struggling with severe substance or possibly harmful behavior
- Patients whose addiction symptoms are severe, possibly harmful to the patient or others, or life-threatening, and would benefit from a brief hospitalization
- Multidisciplinary treatment teams combine the expertise of addiction specialists, board-certified psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, clinical therapists, mental health therapists as well as social workers, recreational therapists, dietitians or spiritual therapists for comprehensive care.
- Immediate emphasis on detoxification and stabilization treats critical addiction symptoms, enabling patients to pursue long-term recovery.
- Proven treatment plans using the newest protocols and variety of treatment strategies address symptoms, emotional impact, behaviors and underlying causes.
- A focus on stabilization helps patients smoothly transition to partial hospitalization or outpatient care.
- State-of-the-art treatment environment supports patient recovery in a safe and clinically supervised setting with modern amenities and a comfortable private suite.
- Comprehensive services in family, relationship and lifestyle needs equip patients with skills for success.
- Family involvement in patient care supports ongoing patient recovery. Specially trained staff guide family members, and even friends, teachers, and employers, in taking an active and supportive role in the patient’s life during and after inpatient treatment. Family members can even stay with the patient if the clinician determines it appropriate.
- Adult patients (18 years and older) may choose to continue private-pay Residential Care at Sibcy House.
At Lindner Center of HOPE, we understand that dealing with the financial implications of mental illness can be difficult. That’s why we are here to help. Together we can work through your financial obligations, insurance questions and payment options. Contact a financial counselor to learn more.
Lindner Center of HOPE accepts payment for hospitalization (non-residential) from major insurance carriers for hospitalization according to the terms of individual benefit plans.