At Lindner Center of HOPE, we understand that dealing with the financial implications of mental illness can be difficult. That is why we are here to help. Together we can work through your financial obligations, insurance questions and payment options.
At Lindner Center of HOPE, we understand that the financial implications of mental illness can be difficult. We are available to discuss with you your financial obligations, insurance questions and payment options. In compliance with state law, Lindner Center of HOPE is providing this price list containing our room and board and ancillary services. The hospital charges are the same for all patients, but a patient’s responsibility may vary, depending on payment plans negotiated with individual health insurers.
This applies to Lindner Center of HOPE hospitalization and services not including Sibcy House or Williams House at Lindner Center of HOPE.
What insurance plans do you accept?
Insurance coverage can vary widely, and specific services covered are stipulated by each individual’s benefits plan. We strongly encourage individuals and/or families to call their carrier and verify coverage prior to receiving care at Lindner Center of HOPE.
Insurance for hospitalization and other hospital-based services:
In general, Lindner Center of HOPE accepts payment from major insurance carriers for hospitalization. Some other services, depending upon the patient’s coverage, may also be covered. A partial listing of insurance programs accepted at Lindner Center of HOPE for hospitalization and other inpatient services are listed here. Questions about your insurance can be directed to a Lindner Center of HOPE representative when you inquire about care at 513-536-HOPE (4673).
- Anthem (Does not include Medicare HMO Product)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Humana (LifeSync) (Includes Humana Choice/Gold Medicare Products)
- Medical Mutual
- Ohio Medicaid (ages 11 to 21 and 65 and over)
- United Behavioral Health (Includes Secure Horizons & AARP Medicare Products)
- Regarding financial obligations for adolescent services provided by Cincinnati Children’s at Lindner Center of HOPE, most major insurance programs cover treatment services offered, with limited availability for non-Ohio Medicaid. Financial service representatives at Cincinnati Children’s are available to answer questions and assist families in obtaining insurance authorization or applying for financial aid programs. For questions in regards to financial services, please call: 513-636-4427 and press option 9.
Insurance for Outpatient Services:
Lindner Center Professional Associates (LCPA) is a private practice that is accepting new patients for adolescent and adult consultations, second opinions, medication management and psychotherapy. Registration staff will verify, for existing and new patients, whether your insurance plan is in or out of network.
Co-insurance fees, co-pays, deductibles, out-of-network balances, or fees for services not covered by insurance will be collected at the point of service. Medicare beneficiaries are welcome and should call 513-536-4673 to inquire about covered services. Click here for a list of insurance accepted by LCPA.
All non-covered and self-pay patients, fees are collected at the point of service. Fees vary by clinician and specialty. Please call 536-HOPE (4673) and ask for outpatient services to inquire about an appointment with LCPA clinicians.
Lindner Center of HOPE understands that financing options may be useful to patients and families as they consider how to manage diagnostic and treatment expenses. To that end, Lindner Center of HOPE evaluated some financing options that may be able to assist patients and families. Below are two lending companies, that have experience in assisting families in need of mental healthcare and addictions services. Lindner Center of HOPE provides information about each company, strictly as a resource for patients and families and is not affiliated with and/or endorsing either company.
American Healthcare Lending
American HealthCare Lending is the premier financing company in the behavioral health industry. With over $5 Billion funded and over 300,000 loans inquiries serviced through their lenders, this is a name and a program you can trust.
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
*Please note that Lindner Center Professional Associates does not work with American Healthcare Lending.
M-Lend Financial has served the Medical Community for 20 years.
- 0% APR for at least 12 months for qualified applicants
- No required payoff or back accrued interest charges
- Financing up to $50,000
- No pre-payment penalties
- Pay off your balance at any time
- Keep other credit lines available for emergencies or other important expenses
Apply online at: www.mlendfinance.com
For patients who have limited insurance and income financial assistance is available on a sliding scale. The Lindner Center of Hope Financial Assistance policy only applies to medically necessary services related to hospital services and not elective service, such as: TMS, Sibcy Residential, Supportive Employment Services, Partial Hospitalization (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), Nutrition services and professional services, including those provided by Lindner Center Professional Associates. In addition, any charge for late cancellation or no show appointments will not be covered under this policy. Financial Assistance can be applied to service dates rendered 6 (six) months prior to the date of the application.
Patients are eligible for Financial Assistance if the following is met:
- Income is at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Guideline as indicated below.
- Patients must make a good faith effort to obtain coverage from available public assistance programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid.
- Patients must be a resident of the State of Ohio, Indiana or Kentucky.
- Financial Assistance Application is completed and requested documents provided timely.
Household SizeFederal Income Provery GuidelineLindner Center of HOPE Guideline
Click here for Financial Assistance Application.
In addition to standard financial assistance, Lindner Center of HOPE also has the “Helping Hands Program”, a program established by private donors to provide financial assistance to patients meeting criteria as long as funds are available.
Uninsured patients who are not eligible for any of the above options will receive a 60% self pay discount off gross charges. If you meet the requirements stated above, and wish to apply for financial assistance, please print and fully complete the Financial Assistance Application. This completed application along with income verification should be sent to the following address for processing:
Lindner Center of HOPE
4075 Old Western Row Road
Mason, OH 45040
Attention: Financial Counselor
If you prefer, our Financial Counselors are available to discuss the Lindner Center of HOPE Financial Assistance Program from 8am to 9pm Monday through Friday by calling (513)536-0224.